Special measures at ELIXIA concerning Covid-19
Updated on the 9th of April, 2021
ON THE BASIS OF THE DECISIONS MADE BY THE SOUTHERN FINLAND AND SOUTHWEST FINLAND REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION AGENCY, ELIXIA CENTERS ARE CLOSED IN THE CAPITAL AREA UNTIL APRIL 28 AND IN TURKU UNTIL APRIL 14.
If you are a member in the capital area or Turku, your membership will be will be frozen during the closing period. The membership fee regarding 1.-14.4.2021 is compensated in April and the fee regarding 15.-28.4.2021 in May.
ELIXIA CENTERS IN TAMPERE ARE OPEN WITH SPECIAL MEASURES UNDER ARTICLE 58 D.
THANK YOU FOR CARING! 💙
We have made special arrangements in order to follow the recommendations of the Finnish Institute of Health and Welfare (THL) in our premises. The measures concern preventing the spread of coronavirus as well as limiting the amount of people in the clubs.
Even if you have mild symptoms of illness, don’t come to the club. Always follow the up to date instructions of THL.
WELCOME TO TRAIN IN TAMPERE
Numerous special measures are being implemented in our centers, both in terms of preventing the spread of the coronavirus and in limiting the number of people in the centers.
Special measures have been in place for a year soon and have been effective. We will continue to actively monitor the situation and continue to update our guidelines as necessary. Check out our special measures below and follow the hygiene instructions for each workout.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS IN TAMPERE CENTERS:
In order to ensure the implementation of a safe training environment, we limit the number of visitors to the centers, if needed. In that case you might have to wait for a while before entering to the center. Track the visitor status of the centers in real time from the ELIXIA application & schedule your training at another time or center, if possible.
- 2 meters of safety distance must be kept everywhere in our centers.
- Avoid unnecessary staying at the locker rooms.
- The saunas are open for max. 2 persons at the time. The shower rooms can be used, but we recommend that you’ll have a shower at home, if possible.
- Child Care is open with some restrictions. Please see the special arrangements for Child Care later on this page.
- The number of participants in group exercise classes is reduced in accordance with the new recommendations, so that there are maximum 9 places for the classes. 2 meters of safety distance is kept in all group exercise classes and all the equiptment will be cleaned after training.
- In Build’n Burn and Prformance concept classes the amount of participants is limited to 5–9 persons depending on the size of the training room.
- There are stickers on the floors of group training rooms to remind us of keeping the safe distance between each other.
- For hygiene reasons some of the training equipment is not available (boxing gloves, yoga mats and equipment, pulse straps and stretching mats). If you want, you can bring your own mat.
- The classes will end 10 minutes earlier than usual so that the participants have time to do necessary cleaning and hygiene measures with the guidance from the instructor, before the next class starts.
- Cleaning measures have been increased in all our clubs.
- Some of the lockers are closed to help ensure safety distance.
How to act when you come to the club?
We ask you, as a member, to take part of the precautionary measures and follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health.
- Even if you have mild symptoms of illness, don’t come to the club. Always follow the up to date instructions of THL.
- If you feel well and healthy, you are welcome to train with us! Always take care of the good hygiene and keep safety distance when visiting our clubs. Remember to clean the equipment after training.
- Wash your hands carefully and often – don’t touch your face.
- Always use your own water bottle. Drinking from the faucet is forbidden.
- Use a face mask in common areas such as at the reception and locker rooms. Feel free to use a face mask during the training session, if you wish.
- Schedule a part of your weekly training at times that are more quiet (morning hours and end of the week), if possible. You can follow the forecast and status of visitors from ELIXIA app.
Special arrangements at Child Care
The childcare service is open according to the group exercise schedule. To ensure the safety and comfort of childcare for both children and caregivers, childcare should follow these guidelines:
- Make sure you have enough time when bringing your child into Child Care.
- Safety distance must be kept outside the room, when bringing the child. Remember to take your ID's.
- Make sure that both yours and your child's hands are washed before leaving the child into Child Care.
- Follow the hygiene instructions given during your training and wash your hands before picking up your child.
- If you or your child is sick, you must not come to our centers.
Stay happy and healthy!